Some people think of this day as the beginning of the week and for some it’s the end.
No matter how you look at it, this is a new day. What will you do with it?
1. Reflect on your past dreams and goals.
2. Choose one that you are not actively pursuing.
3. List of all the reasons why it cannot work.
4. Throw the list away.
5. Write down the ONE reason why it can work. Believe it!
6. Make one step (no matter how small) towards accomplishing the goal or dream you chose.
7. Repeat these steps as needed.
That’s it. Seven simple steps that can change the direction of your life.
You can continue to allow F.E.A.R. or “False Evidence Appearing Real“ to stop you…..
Or, you can overcome F.E.A.R. and “Forget Everything And Run“ towards your goal or dream.
Stop focusing on the problems, and focus on the possibilities!!
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. Ralph Marston
What will you do with this day?
Have a blessed day and remember to find the “jolly” in every “moment” life brings your way!
Follow The Jolly Moments on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest!