2019 is halfway over and I have one question for you. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
Here are 10 quotes to motivate you to achieve your dream:
- “In the end… We only regret the chances we didn’t take, the relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.” ~Lewis Carrol
- “Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.” ~Napoleon Hill
- “I’d rather regret the risks that didn’t work out than the chances I didn’t take at all.” ~Simone Biles
- “Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.” ~Billy Cox
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” ~Earl Nightingale
- “Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.” ~Unknown
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ~Nelson Mandela
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.” ~Henry Ford
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” ~George Addair
- “The future depends on what you do today.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
Have a blessed day and remember to find the “jolly” in every “moment” life brings your way!